He hecho un parón con las escenas, pues me estoy volcando en mi casa de muñecas y sobre todo en mi casa nueva a escala 1:1. En unos días empezamos la mudanza y estamos hasta arriba con todo lo que hay que hacer.
Today I show you the last scene that I did published in the journal Miniaturas.
I paused making scenes, because I'm working hard with my dollhouse and especially with my new 1:1 home., because we are moving in a few days, and there is much to do.
To make the enlarger, I used a lamp with battery as a base, and on it, I added elements made of hard cardboard, modeling paste, a piece of wire, and a red acetate (transparent acetate with glass paint)
To make the easel, I used hard cardboard and some wooden turned legs.
I had a wooden furniture with a sink not much deep. I removed the sink and made another with papiermaché. I sanded the whole furniture and painted black, also, I painted rust stains as it were metallic.
Las hice de 1,5 X 1,5 cm con papel grueso de acuarela pintado con acrílico, y las pegué. Cubrí con barniz acrílico para impermeabilizarlas y cuando hubo secado apliqué barniz Diamond Glace, y apliqué masilla plástica entre las juntas, retirando el exceso con un trapo húmedo.
As it is much more comfortable to work with each MDF panel separately before assembly, I started with the panels with tiles.
I made the tiles with hard card board of 1,5cm X 1,5 cm. I painted and pasted them. I covered with acrilic varnish to make them impermeable and when they dried I aplied Diamond Glace varnish. Finally, with wall putty I filled the space between tiles.
I covered the rest of the floor and the other walls with wood, I painted black part of the wall and I joined the three MDF boards. Finally I made the side wall with the window with foam board.
With wood and wire I made a L-shaped table with two shelves. I rolled paper around the wire as if they were thin pipes assembled. I also did another shelf over the sink following the same design.
I made a side table welding wire.
The chair is a 3D printing that I bought in Shapeways. I painted it grey and them with wax and eyes shadows I got the metallic effect
El techo es de cartón pluma forrado de madera y con bigas. Dentro de él hay un hueco para esconder la pila.
Outside it is also treated with wood and bricks.
With wire mesh I made a drainer over the sink to leave the test tubes, the measuring jugs and the funnel (made of paper).
The phography trays are small metallic and plastic boxes painted with spray paint.
I have poured over them two components resin and have placed several photographs.
The thermometer, the liquids heater, the table clock, the old cameras and the lids of the developing tanks (which are plugs of different sizes), are made of papiermaché.
With the metal capsule of a bottle of wine and a printable, I made a box of cola-cao to save scissors and pieces of cardboards used for reservations.
I made a few envelopes and boxes to store the photographic papers; cardboard boxes to store the cans with liquids developing; a folder sorting folders to store negatives and contact strips (the negatives are photocopies made on transparencies), some books, etc
Finally, some details like a cork board, a notebook, a magnifying glass, a hanger for the cameras, one for rags, rope to hang photos and negatives, etc.